HYBE-owned ADOR disclosed ongoing payments to K-pop group NewJeans during a court hearing on Thursday (April 3) in their ...
The legal battle between popular K-pop girl group NewJeans (NJZ) and their agency, ADOR, has intensified as both parties ...
ADOR and NewJeans remain at odds over their contract dispute, with the group firmly rejecting the possibility of an agreement. Read here for all the details!
The Arizona Department of Revenue will hold its annual unclaimed property auction this Wednesday with items from abandoned ...
K-pop group New Jeans claims HYBE orchestrated Min Heejin’s exit as CEO of ADOR. They argue ADOR’s restructuring led to ...
A dispute between the parents of a NewJeans member has delayed the contract termination with ADOR, as the court steps in to resolve the legal matter involving the minor. Read more here!
Explore more
Explaining the messy beef between NewJeans and its label, ADOR, and what the future might hold for the K-pop girl group.
Judge highlights unique nature of case, says ‘loss of trust’ requires careful interpretation The first court hearing in the ...
ADOR reportedly revealed how they have spent over 30 billion KRW to help in NewJeans' growth. On April 3, the first hearing of ADOR's lawsuit to confirm the exclusive contract validity with NewJeans ...
During a show that was meant to launch their independent rebrand as NJZ, the group told fans they need to take a break amid ...
NJZ and ADOR attended their first hearing regarding the main lawsuit, which is over their contract dispute. While NJZ claimed ...
NewJeans are on hiatus after HYBE’s Ador secured an injunction from the courts last week preventing the group from pursuing ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results