Cuba military drone claims spark concern in South Florida
Digest more
Cuba, Castro
Digest more
These kinds of intelligence forecasts attempt not only to show the immediate consequences of an American action, but the chain of reactions that may follow.
Trump had said on Wednesday that there "won't be escalation" after the U.S. indictment of former Cuban leader Raúl Castro.
The resulting fuel crisis has led to major power blackouts and triggered protests in Cuba. President Donald Trump has also put Cuba under significant pressure to "make a deal" and threatened its communist regime that the US could intervene like it did in Venezuela earlier this year when it captured President Nicolás Maduro.
1don MSN
Cuba condemns U.S. sanctions, accuses Washington of building ‘fraudulent case’ for military action
The comments come after a fresh wave of U.S. sanctions and amid mounting speculation that the U.S. could carry out military strikes against Cuba.
Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel said United States military action against Cuba could lead to a “bloodbath.” Díaz-Canel’s warning comes after
The U.S. indictment of former Cuban leader Raúl Castro is pushing U.S. relations with the communist-run island to the foreground.
Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel warned Monday that a US military assault on Cuba “will cause a bloodbath with incalculable consequences” amid renewed tension between Havana and Washington.
Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) on Wednesday said the U.S. won’t need to use military action in Cuba and that he thinks the Cuban people will “rise up.” “I don’t think