First images from inside the Maldives cave where five people died during a scuba driving accident have been released. Five ...
Navy Yacht Club of Long Beach will host its seventh annual women’s Veteran’s Duffy cruise next month. The June 6 event will ...
A specialist international dive rescue team recovered the remains of two of four Italians five days after they were killed ...
Italy's Foreign Ministry said Monday rescuers located the bodies of four Italian divers who were believed to be deep inside ...
A 73-year-old scuba diver has died after being pulled unresponsive from a dive boat offshore of Kewalo Basin over the weekend, according to Honolulu police.
Unresponsive diver rescued near Kewalo Basin; lifeguards began CPR and the patient was taken to the hospital in critical ...
Maldivian authorities said 4 Italians killed while diving in underwater caves in the Vaavu Atoll area of the Indian Ocean ...
A 73-year-old woman died Sunday after suffering an apparent medical emergency while scuba diving off Kewalo Basin. The ...
The bodies of all five Italian divers who died in the Maldives last week have now been found, officials tell the BBC.
A 73-year-old scuba diver, rescued unresponsive near Kewalo Basin after a medical emergency, later died at the hospital.
Trade winter chills for the Great Barrier Reef. Bowen, a little-known town north of the Whitsundays offers a quiet, ...
International cave divers have arrived in the Maldives to step up the search for the remains of four Italians who died while ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results